Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blueberries and Bread.

Too much blueberry jam + too little bread + ten pm + working on the computer = take snaps!!


Please comment ... I'm going to post something really cool on sandwiches tomorrow!

Today was the 16th of September ... so my last month of teenage has started! I must do something crazy between now and my 20th birthday!!!! :D Any crazy ideas? Bear in mind that I have university, and I am afraid of heights! What would you have done?!

p.s.: I got something! I'm writing a letter each day til' my birthday to my much older self. My 49-year-old self, in fact. Because I think that 50, like 20, is a cool milestone. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum?

Gandhali said...

yes, yum! you must try it sometime!

p.s.: don't try the extra blueberry gum though [hey i gave you some the other day, didn't i?], it's very strong in flavour.

Laxmoii said...

lol ohhh rite rite icicic lol

n yea :P hehe

Gandhali said...

hehehe ... i tried calling you but you aren't homey womey :( i'll try tomorrow, k?

Sam Reyes said...

hey! oh sorry for the soo late reply. I'm quite busy and too occupied by my studies nowadays. I haven't got time to update my blog either. well, thanks for your replies.

Let's keep in touch.
check this out if you have time...
www.sam917.multiply.com
thanks.

Gandhali said...

hey sam!! that's ok, i totally understand, i'm extremely busy with assignments as well :)

yup, definitely :)

i'll go see it now! :D