Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

empty drawers and cardboard boxes

The reason for the lack of posts? We're moving! I've gotten rather attached to this house of four-and-a-half years. It's extremely convenient to the city, shopping malls, railway station, bus stop, dairy (also called convenience stores anywhere outside of New Zealand!), etc. It's crazy to see the empty drawers and the cardboard boxes strewn around my room. Soon, it won't be looking like my room anymore...

And ahh, the joy of finding something that you've had memories of holding, playing with, as a child; something that was given to you by a special person; something you thought was long lost... Today, I found two sweet little porcelain-like dolls that I've had since I was five (maybe even before that). They were from a set of three, and one I lost at Hong Kong airport when I was nine... I'm going to proudly display these dolls in my new room. :)

No comments: