Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Immortelle ♥

You know, sometimes you smell something, and it takes you somewhere else? In another time? In another place? 


's what happened to me when I took a whiff of the lovely Immortelle range by L'Occitane. I was transported to the pine forest of Ooty, where I'd picked up a big bunch of these flowers. They were tiny, plasticky flowers (seriously, they feel fake!) and they stay on like that for a long long time (hence "immortelle"). I loved their perfume then, I love it now! I'm going to scout for these flowers in Auckland now. 


Anyway... the Immortelle range is a little out of budget for me (and can I say unnecessary? It's all about anti-aging!), but I did get a little Verbena Solid Perfume. It's for $25 and it comes in a puny tin case. Verbena is their Lemon/Citrus range, and I love the perfume. 

If you like Citrus-y fragrances, do try it on the next time you're in a L'Occitane. It looks like this

4 comments:

Raspberry Cat said...

Yes, I think it is fascinating that the sense of smell is so closely connected to our memories ^^;; even more so than sight and hearing.

Gandhali said...

definitely!

Kunal Kava said...

Are they dried flowers??

Gandhali said...

no, they're real flowers.. they feel dried.. and stay like that for a long time.