Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years'

This year, we're having the New Years' get-together at our house. It's a good chance for me to do something crafty!

I was thinking of making this or this, but finally decided on something like this from Confetti System:




It's cute and fun and festive! For $3, at any Look Sharp store, you can get a pretty big sheaf of coloured tissue paper. I've been using them to make my tassels. To make the tassels, I cut out a long strip of tissue paper, folded it in half and then in half again, and made it into a fringe. I opened it up, cut it into smaller individual fringes (each one about six cms long), then rolled it up to make a tassel!

DO IT if you have spare tissue paper and some time before the par-tay!

Ooh, and I might also make Martha's amazing pom poms... they seem to be erupting on the blogosphere :D

No camera = no photos, but I will take some with my SLR. Then I'll get them developed, scanned, and uploaded. Sigh, such a long process; technology, you have made me lazy. :P

And woohoo! Libby and I are going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1... again! :D

No comments: