I don't know how, or when, but I came across this amazing article on MSN on how to use 50 old items in a fantastically new way.
Some of the uses include:
- An old tomato ketchup bottle for pouring batter for pancakes:
- A cassette holder [remember those?!] for your earphones:
- Popcorn instead of foam peanuts:
- Easter egg cases for storing snacks:
- ... and colour swatches as place cards:
p.s.: I didn't know my iMac could do this: ßø®e∂. If you're wondering how I did that, it's option+alphabets