Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 1

Less than an hour for Day 1 of the 100 Days Project to finish, aaaand here's todays achievement. I hereby present to you, the first thirteen lower case alphabets of my new typeface. The typeface is currently called Chicken Potpie but it totally has potential to change. I don't like chicken.

The reason I chose this specimen to make into a typeface, was because of the upper case alphabets (to come soon). They reminded me very much so of Maori Kowhaiwhai patterns, and I thought it was fitting that I started off the 100 Days Project with this typeface. :-)

I realise that the bowl of the "o" isn't perfect, but at this moment, I just want to get the alphabets out; I can tweak later on.

Over and out. :-)

No comments: