Sunday, June 9, 2013

Days 2 + 3 + announcement

Hello, dear blog.

This is the third day of the 100 Day Project... and it is going well! Yesterday, I finished off most of the lower case alphabets of Chicken Potpie (yet to be renamed...), and today I have started working on the upper case alphabets and numbers.

I have decided the way I am going to go about posting these typefaces. I will be posting every Sunday, the results of the entire earlier week. Hopefully that will mean that I will do one typeface per week, but let's see. As since Friday I only have a bunch of random alphabets and a few numbers finished, I won't post anything today, but by next Sunday I hope to have Chicken Potpie done and dusted.

So... see you next Sunday!

No comments: