Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sooshi Ice Cream

If you're living in NZ, you must've seen that delish-looking-sushi-inspired little dollop of ice cream walled with fruit rolls and topped off with a fruit filling [you get 'em at NZ Natural]. Mm, and they are delicious!


And for $1, it's quite a bargain, isn't it?! Well, here's more! Sooshi currently has a buy one, get one free thing going on, so why not whip to the website and get your mates a treat?

Click here for the Sooshi website.

No, haven't the faintest as to where that lovely image of Sooshi Ice Cream is from ... of course I don't mean to violate copyright!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! I clicked on it and it freaked me out! My volume was up to loud!
Of course, I don't live in NZ but I have had candy sushi except it's made with Rice Krispies.

Abby said...

omg that cow scared me too!! I don't live in NZ either so I haven't had the chance to try it!But I love <3 regular sushi(the type with fish)But candy sushi i s good too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool sooshi! great for a party I bet :)
Ruthie

Gandhali said...

aww you guys got a freak-out ... candy sushi?! i've never tried that! and we get vegetarian sushi [as in, without the fish], but i don't eat it abby .. oh yes, it would be wonderful for a party .. !! i must have them at our next party!

hm, i'm sure you get it in the US as well?