I'm thinking of baking ... drumroll, please ... the Rainbow cake! Except ... I'm not sure if I'll make it rainbow, maybe in colours they like best? Anyway, I thought the idea was brilliant, and I like how it looks white from outside, then you cut it open, and voila - burst of colour. I'd bookmarked another beautiful cake recipe, but alas, I can't find it at the moment - I'll definitely put it up if and when I find the link, though!
Some more bakey links:
- Cupcakes that make me drool.
- Even more cupcakes that make me drool [minus the Twilight ones].
- Smart and beautiful cupcakes.
- Glitter cupcakes!
- How to make some cupcake art.
- Here's where my mum got me cupcakes. They were totally yummeh, if a little expensive.
Fun fun! I'm doing this next Sunday, and I shall post pics up if all goes well!
p.s.: Brrr, it's getting colder here. I must get my soft and cuddly Singapore Airlines socks out! I hope you're warm and cosy, wherever you are!