Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Around the house

I've been photographing around the house. What d'ya think??

I really like this one ...


I've been told that some of the crayons look like ice cream sticks. Do you think so, too? Oh, and one melted because I left it in the sun.


Just like an iMac wallpaper! This is a new shoot of Aloe Vera [which is a beautiful red now; might photograph it later].


More Aloe Vera!


I did a whole A4 page of doodles last year.


If you want to use these pics anywhere, please just let me know beforehand! You can leave a comment on my latest post.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey..nice pic u've taken....very impressive...

Anonymous said...

You are great photographer! I took at picture of Lu Lu , and my mum(lol, you get my little joke) said it looked like it would be in a magazine! Nice work!

Gandhali said...

thanks, kunal! i'm glad you're still reading my blog ..

thanks, stephanie!!!! sadly, i'll be steering off to advertising, and not photography next year [we get to choose between advertising and photography + illustration] ...

Gandhali said...

ooooh your mom said it looked like it would be in a magazine??

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'll have to put it up sometime. I know that you are a graphic designer and not a photographer. Keep posting great stuff!

Gandhali said...

haha, no, thing is, while doing the degree, we get to choose if we want to do photography - under the graphic design umbrella. isn't that awesome? but still ... i want to do advertising; i think it'll be great fun!

Anonymous said...

ok sorry for the whole misunderstanding. I want to be either a novelist or a graphic designer...or maybe both!