Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've been drawing ...

Actually, these are random bits from my drawings that I did last year for a project. We were to make a calendar using Photoshop only [I know, absolutely no InDesign!]. I came up with a series of whimsical characters, and made a calendar that you rotate each day. It's kind of hard to explain, but expect some pictures tomorrow.

Then we were supposed to design a campaign. I thought, why not go on with these characters? So I vectorised them, named them, gave them an identity. That was most fun. I also wrote a book about them.

Well, here are small bits of the drawings I did [I still need to refine the main characters, which is why I'm not posting them here]:






4 comments:

Gandhali said...

i know, i know, these might not seem that original, but i guarantee you that all my main characters are! and as i said before, they are only bits of the main picture. for e.g. the bee is actually buzzing around a main character, the eggs are strewn around a main character, and the moon is looking at something.

Gandhali said...

and they all look amazing once they're vectorised too!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Your really good! I want to know their names!

Gandhali said...

lol, stephanie, thanks for liking them even though i haven't shown much ..