Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Harry Potter!

Most of the people who read this blog know me [I suppose], and also know how big a Harry Potter fanatic I am.

It's crazy, then, for me to think the sixth movie is coming out in ... calm down, no need for all caps, Gandhali ... just a little more than a month! All the snippets are looking very good so far ... I especially like the one that starts off with "It's beautiful, isn't it? ... The moon." ... I won't spoil it any more than that if you haven't watched it yet [but it's hilarious, or "harlious" as we say it] ...

I think I should post about all the Harry Potter merchandise I own. It's not too much, but still. It's quite a collection. Wands and snitches and oh my ...

p.s.: Thanks, Libby. Get me a HP gift this year, too? Just kidding.

p.p.s.: A little more than a month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes calm down. We all have our moments...

Magical Me said...

yeh ..